This seminar is a memorial tribute to Rosalie Logan from family members to share her love of the horse. Rosalie believed an ounce of prevention was worth a pound of cure and Equine Guelph is pleased to facilitate this educational evening.
Guest speakers include:
• Dr. Brad Hanna, OVC, “From bloodletting to evidence-based medicine”,
• Dr. Scott Hie, D.C., “Integration of Chiropractic Care With Horse Health Care”,
• Dr. Wendy Pearson, U of G, “The Science of Natural- A case study on Mint”,
• Holly Barnett, REMT CSF, (the role of massage therapy) and
• Jackie Vandenbrink, M.Sc., Masterfeeds “Supportive Nutritional Therapies for Health”.
Entry by donation kindly requested.